Together with our partners, we provide a range of services to meet the educational, social and emotional needs of children, young people and families in Barnet.
For example, we can offer support if:
- you are concerned about your child's behaviour
- you would like support in developing parenting skills
- you are worried about your family finances
- you would like to improve your physical and mental health
- you or your child want to develop new friends and have new experiences
- you would like to improve family relationships
- you are experiencing domestic abuse or parental conflict
- you are concerned about your child’s involvement in crime or anti-social behaviour
- you are a carer or your child is a young carer
- you are worried about your child’s disability or special educational need
- you are concerned about the effects of drugs or alcohol on the family
- you need help or advice finding childcare
We will work together with you and other professionals to ensure that you get the right service at the right time.