Apply for a single person discount

We are currently experiencing some issues with our Council Tax forms. We are working to get the problem resolved as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience.

You can get 25% off your Council Tax bill if:

  • You are counted as an adult for Council Tax and live on your own
  • no-one else in your home is counted as an adult for Council Tax

You can also use this form to cancel an existing single person discount.

It will take about 5 minutes to complete.                         

What you will need to complete this form

  • Your council tax account reference


Rate this page?