Council Tax Support Scheme 2018/19
Received: 8 May 2019
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would be grateful for the following information:
1. How many Council Tax Support claimants were there in your authority on March 31st 2019?
2. Of those claimants how many were:
b. Receiving the maximum support available under your scheme
3. How many court summons for non-payment of Council tax were issued in the financial year 2018/19?
4. Of those summonsed how many received Council Tax Support?
5. Of those summonsed and in receipt of Council Tax Support, how many were charged court costs and what was the total amount of those costs?
6. How many Council Tax Support claimants had a liability order issued against them for non-payment of council tax in the financial year 2018/19?
7. Of those Council Tax Support claimants with a liability order issued against them how many:
a. Had deduction from benefits requested?
b. Had deduction from earnings requested?
c. Had enforcement agents engaged to recover the debt?
8. How many self-employed claimants were entitled to Council Tax Support in 2018/19?
9. Whether the Minimum Income Floor used in Universal Credit is being used to calculate the entitlement of self-employed claimants under your Council Tax Support scheme?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download