Council Tax Support scheme
Received: 20 May 2019
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would be grateful if you could provide the information requested in the following questions:
1. What was the Minimum Payment under your Borough's Council Tax Support scheme in 2018/19?
2. What is the Minimum Payment under your Borough's Council Tax Support scheme in 2019/20?
3. How many residents receiving council tax support were in arrears with their council tax as of 31st March 2019?
4. What is the total amount of council tax payable from people receiving council tax support in 2018/19?
5. What is the total amount of council tax outstanding from people receiving council tax support in 2018/19?
6. How much did you spend on council tax support in 2018/19?
7. If you have a hardship fund in 2018/19 specifically for CTS claimants in arrears:
a) what was the budget for the hardship fund?
b) how much of the hardship fund was spent in 2018/19?
c) how many CTS claimants were made an award from this hardship fund in 2018/19?
8. Whether the Two Child Limit/Allowance is used to determine the entitlement of families under your Council Tax Support scheme, and if so, how many families' entitlement to CTS was affected by this policy in 2018/19?
Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can clarify any of these questions.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download