Public Participation and due regard to S.149 of the Equality Act 2010 - CGPC paper
Received: 13 August 2019
Could you please supply the information provided by the Monitoring Officer to Members of the -Constitution and General Purposes Committee, and/or -Full Council On the equality and diversity implications on his proposed Public Participation changes (agenda item 7; at para 5.6.1 of the paper) as approved by the Committee 25th June 2019, and approved by Council on 30th July 2019 (agenda item 11.1).
Information is taken to mean any and all evidence examined, benchmarking data (by protected characteristic or generally used demographics), Local Stakeholders/Stakeholder groups , equality experts consulted.
Please also supply his, or any other officer's, recommendations on reasonable adjustments
Outcome / Documents
- 5550080 Attachment.pdf - application/pdf - Download
- 5550080 Email Attachment Analysis (Redacted).pdf - application/pdf - Download
- 5550080 Email Attachment Officer Time Cost Analysis.pdf - application/pdf - Download
- 5550080 Email Attachment Public Participation - Benchmarking.pdf - application/pdf - Download
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download