Received: 7 October 2019
To help us understand how other local authorities manage car parking and car parking charges for staff, please answer the following questions:
* Do you provide parking for staff?
* How many car parking spaces are available for members of staff to use?
* Are these spaces allocated to staff members via parking permits? If no please specify how parking for staff is managed.
* Do you charge staff for parking?
* If you do charge staff for parking, please confirm how much each staff member if charged per anum?
* Do you charge staff members based on pay grade/salary?
* Do you deduct the parking charges directly from the staff members salary?
* Do you provide circumstantial discounts for staff parking e.g. part time staff, car shares etc.
* Do you provide free parking for disabled blue badge holders?
* If you do charge for staff parking, please provide electronic copies of procedures and processes for the application and payment of a parking permit.
* If you do charge staff for parking, please provide electronic copies of staff parking regulations, policies and terms and conditions.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download