Mental Health Services for Vulnerable Children
Received: 17 October 2019
I would like to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act to the health and wellbeing board in your area. If the board does not hold the information requested, I would appreciate it if you could pass on the request to the appropriate agency, for example, the CCG or public CAMHS provider in your area.
1. What specific provision is available in your area for children and young people diagnosed with conduct disorder and those with conduct difficulties? Please list specific services and tiers they fall under (e.g. Tier 2 or targeted; Tier 3 or community specialist or Tier 4 or inpatient). Please do not include general CAMHS services that are not specifically tailored to children with conduct disorder.
2. What mental health provision is available in your area for children and young people in contact with social services, including looked after children, children in need or children under child protection orders? Please list individual services and corresponding tiers as above. Please do not include general CAMHS services that are not specifically tailored to children in contact with social services.
3. Is there specific provision in your area to support young people transitioning from child and adolescent mental health services to adult mental health services? Yes or no answer please. Please specify if CAMHS in your area covers individuals aged 18 and over and please specify the age range covered.
4. Do you engage with any of the following to understand the mental health needs of children and young people in your area?
b) Children and young people and their families
c) Community and/or faith groups
d) Charities or other NGOs (if yes, please specify which one)
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download