Freedom of Information Request

Housing Benefit and Supported Living accomodation

Received: 25 October 2019

I would like to request the Housing Benefit awards, in payment, given to the tenants of the Supported Living accommodation under the administration of Barnet Council. I am aware that this information will need to be made anonymous by the removal of any personal information.

Outcome / Documents

  • Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download

Rate this page?