Information about outsourced parking policy
Received: 3 December 2019
- Details of the agreement between the current contractor and Barnet council regarding parking enforcement.
- Confirmation over who is directly employing the staff of the parking enforcement contractor.
- All rules and regulations the parking contractor and their staff is required to follow.
- Details of what processes Barnet council has to ensure the service is being provisioned in line with both the agreement between Barnet council and the contractor and relevant legislation.
- A list of all parking contractors who Barnet have used to carry out their parking enforcement over the last 15 years and their periods of contract.
- Yearly data on the success of parking appeals (both total figures and percentages).
- A list on the number of appeals that have been accepted in 2019 under grounds of the Equality Act 2010.
- A list of all mandatory training required by all staff dealing with appeals and complaints.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download