Performance of Subject Access Requests
Received: 13 December 2019
1) What is the email address of the person in your organisation who is responsible for the management of Subject Access Requests / DPA Requests?
2) What percentage of Subject Access Requests have been responded to on time since 25th May 2018? If you do know have this figure please provide a figure for what you do have.
3) On average how many SAR/DPA requests does your authority receive in a month?
4) How many SAR officers are employed by your organisation who work on Subject Access Requests?
5) What is the generic email address of the team which deals with SARs / DPA requests within your organisation?
6) How many overdue Subject Access Requests do you currently have?
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download