Received: 30 December 2019
Dear FOI office,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information. For the last five years, please detail:
- how many complaints your local authority has received about foxes. If possible, please summarise main reasons for the complaints.
- how many foxes have been killed by the local authority in response to complaints.
- please detail how the pest control was carried out (e.g. clubbed, shot, poisoned etc)
- policy on complaints about foxes and local authority policy.
Please provide this information in csv format and get in touch if you require any clarification.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download