Received: 2 January 2020
Under the Freedom of Information Act I would like to ask for statistics on the following:
1. How many cremations did your crematorium(s) perform in 2019?
2. How many of these cremations opted not to hold a service (also known as direct cremations) at your crematoria in 2019?
4. How many were commitals in 2019?
5. What is your current price for a standard funeral with a service held at Midday on a weekday including all relevant charges (environmental fee/medical referee fee/etc)? How many minutes long is this service allotted as standard?
6. What is your current price for a direct cremation with no service including all relevant charges (environmental fee/medical referee fee/etc)?
7. Do you charge any fees in addition to the standard cremation fee such as environmental fees, medical referee fees, improvement fund fees? If so, how much are these?
8. Do you have any refrigerated storage? If so, for how many deceased?
9. Do you currently fine those who overrun their allotted service times? If so, how much are fines and what was the total sum of fines in 2019?
10. Do you currently or are you considering running the local authority's own funeral service?
11. What was the profit/loss for crematorium and/or cemetery operations during the last fiscal year?
If the decision is made to withhold some of this data using exemptions in the Data Protection Act, please inform me of that fact and cite the exemptions used.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download