Public Health Funerals
Received: 14 February 2020
Please provide details of cases that have occurred or come to your attention since 1/1/20 to the most recent information held.
The name of the team responsible varies but exists within all County Councils, London Boroughs, Unitary & Metropolitan District Councils.
* Adult social care
* Client Finance Team
* Protection of Property
* Financial Assessment
* Other team name whereby Council official(s) were charged with handling the financial affairs of the (now deceased) person
Please provide as much of the following information as you can:
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that
is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Government Legal Department (formerly Treasury Solicitor) or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party, or, confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.
I should be grateful if you would supply the information as soon as convenient. Please email replies and let me know if you have any questions, many thanks.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download