On-street charging points for electric vehicles
Received: 16 September 2020
Under the Freedom of Information Act, please could you provide me with the following information in relation to on-street charging points for electric vehicles within a residential area;
1) The total number of council owned on-street charging points within a residential area and their location (i.e. street name).
2) If applicable, the total number of connectors in respect of the charging points in residential areas as outlined in Q1. For example, two charging points with a total of four connectors.
3) If applicable, the prices paid for using on-street charging points within a residential area, along with any discounts offered for residents.
4) If the council has applied for grant funding for on-street charging points within a residential area. If applicable, please advise how much the council applied for and how much was granted.
5) What, if any, budget has been set aside to install council owned on-street charging points within a residential area.
6) When the council intends to install its first council owned on-street charging point(s) within a residential area.
If this information is publicly available, please provide me with any URLs. Please could you reply to this request via email.
Should you have any queries on this request, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download