Special Educational Needs & Disability - Top-Up & High Needs Banding Allocations
Received: 22 October 2020
I would like to request the following information:
* A copy of the Council's current operational guidance for SEND High Needs Funding allocation (a URL to current policy document would be fine);
* Information that describes 'banding' or 'element' arrangements that the Council uses to guide its allocation of High Needs Block funding;
* Information showing the maximum High Needs or Top-Up funding allocation (in pounds) that each specific band or element attracts in the current academic year (2020-21);
* Information showing the maximum High Needs or Top-Up funding allocation (in pounds) that each specific band or element attracted for each of the last two academic years (2018-19 and 2019-20).
- If funding allocations for each band/element in 2020-21 are identical to those in 2018-19 and/or 2019-20, please say so.
- If it is more efficient for you to provide these allocations based on financial years rather than academic years, please use financial years instead.
- If the Council has changed its banding arrangements during the 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21 periods, please provide information showing the previous banding arrangements as well as the current ones.
Please feel free to get in touch if you need any further clarification of this request.
Outcome / Documents
- LB Barnet High Needs Top Up rates.xlsx - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet - Download
- LBB EHCP Top Up Banding Values .docx - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document - Download
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download
- SPECIAL SCHOOL descriptors V6 WITH BANDS E1 to E5.docx - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document - Download