Looking for a good read?
- Who Else Writes - find new authors to try by searching for those you know and love.
- Who Next - find recommendations for great children’s books.
- Fantastic fiction - find out information on books written by fiction authors. Contains information on upcoming publications and series listings
- Goodreads - read reviews, search by genre and browse through best book lists
- Love reading - search by genre or for popular titles
- Which book - select the type of book you want to read for a bespoke recommendation
- What should I read next? - enter your favourite author and find others who write similar books
Reading Well schemes provide practical, self-help books that offer techniques and strategies for successfully managing your health and wellbeing and helping overcome mental health problems.
Your GP may prescribe one of these books to help you with your condition.
Books from the scheme are available at Chipping Barnet, Edgware, Hendon and North Finchley libraries, but other Barnet libraries also hold a selection of the recommended titles for Adults, Young people and Children.