Permanent street trading licences

You need a license to trade on the public highway, including the pavement or any other area (not within a permanently enclosed premises) that is within seven meters of any road or footway.

Street trading is the selling, offering or exposing for sale of any item or service in the street. This includes stalls (including market), shop-front displays, cafe tables and chairs with service.   We are currently also looking into the possibility of licensing mobile street traders in the future.  Please keep checking this website for further updates.

Apply for a permanent street trading licence

Skip to:

Rate this page?