COVID-19 tests will be available from various locations in the Barnet borough this week (w/c Monday 21 December).
You’ll be able to find mobile testing units from 9am-3pm at:
- Monday 21 December – Barnet House.
- Wednesday 23 December – Barnet House.
- Saturday 26 December – Edgware Community Hospital.
- Sunday 27 December – Edgware Community Hospital.
Tests are also available from our permanent testing sites from 8am-8pm, every day except public holidays, at:
- Watling Community Centre, 145 Orange Hill Road, Edgware HA8 0TR
- Fenella Building car park of Middlesex University NW4 4BS.
Please note that our permanent testing sites open from 9am-3pm on:
- Christmas Day (Friday 25 December)
- Boxing Day Bank Holiday (Monday 28 December)
- New Year’s Day (Friday 1 January).
ONLY BOOK AN APPOINTMENT THERE IF YOU HAVE ONE OR MORE OF THESE SYMPTOMS:
- New, continuous cough;
- High temperature;
- Loss of or change to sense of taste or smell.
You MUST book your appointment in advance at: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test.
If you think you need a test, please:
- DON’T travel by taxi or public transport.
- Socially distance from everyone else.
Wear a face covering while travelling to and from, and during, your appointment.