The new COVID-19 testing centre at Watling Community Centre
COVID-19 tests will be available from various locations in the Barnet borough this week (beginning Monday 12 October).
You’ll be able to find mobile testing units from 10.30am to 3.30pm at:
- Middlesex University (Greyhound Hill car park entrance), The Burroughs, Hendon, NW4 4BT, on Monday 12 October and Saturday 17 October
- Barnet House on Tuesday 13 October
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre on Friday 16 October.
Tests are also available from our permanent testing site at Watling Community Centre, 145 Orange Hill Road, Edgware HA8 0TR, from 8am-8pm, seven days a week. Please DON’T phone the Watling Community Centre to book an appointment, as they won’t be able to help you.
ONLY BOOK AN APPOINTMENT THERE IF YOU HAVE ONE OR MORE OF THESE SYMPTOMS:
- New, continuous cough;
- High temperature;
- Loss of or change to sense of taste or smell.
You MUST book your appointment in advance at: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test.
If you think you need a test, please:
- DON’T travel by taxi or public transport.
- Socially distance from everyone else.
- Wear a face covering while travelling to and from, and during, your appointment.