We offer a variety of Positive Activities for young people to take part in across Barnet, throughout the year; including sports, music, art, after school clubs, holiday schemes and the Duke of Edinburgh Award programme.
If you are aged 0 - 19 years old (up to 25 for young people with Disabilities and /or Autism) you can choose from a wealth of activities including:
- Performing Arts – Drama, Dance, Musical Theatre
- Music and Media – Radio Production, App Design, Learn an Instrument, Graphic Design
- Arts and Crafts – Fashion, Painting, Screen Print
- Life skills – Cooking, Learning through Horses, Journalism
- Watersports – Sailing, Canoeing
- Sports and Fitness – Circus Skills, Multisports, Skateboarding
We believe all young people have the potential to be extraordinary. Sign up to the website to keep up to date with all the exciting and challenging opportunities we have to offer.