Debit or credit card payments
Using the online payment form you will need to enter your:
- customer number shown on your invoice
- name, address and postcode
If you receive a regular service from us you can pay your invoices by direct debit. This can be set up:
- over the telephone by contacting the Income Team on 0208 359 2300 or
- by completing a direct debit form - please enter your customer number clearly in the reference box on the direct debit form.
Please allow 10 working days for the direct debit instruction to be processed.
When Direct Debits are collected
Difficulty with paying your invoice
If you cannot pay an invoice in full, it may be possible to set up a payment plan with the agreed instalments being collected by direct debit. Please contact the income section on 0208 359 2300 to discuss this option. You need to adhere to any payment plan agreed. If you default, the balance of the invoice which remains outstanding will be due immediately.
BACS, telephone or internet banking
Cheques and postal orders
- make cheques and postal orders payable to: London Borough of Barnet and
- write your invoice customer number on the back of the cheque or postal order
Please only send cheques or postal orders to this address.
You can use the barcode on your invoice to pay at any Paypoint outlet.