Our contact details
In most cases, you will be able to find the information you're looking for on our website. This includes paying, reporting and applying for things:
Find more information about our most used services:
Our contact centre
Our contact centre operates:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.15pm
- Friday 9am to 5pm
- out of hours for emergencies only.
Telephone: 020 8359 2000
Some of our services are supplied by partners or specialist teams they can be contacted using their own details:
Including noise complaints, pests, and anti-social behaviour
- Telephone: 020 8359 7995 during normal office hours
- Telephone: 020 8359 2000 outside normal office hours.
Queries on a penalty charge notice (PCN or parking ticket):
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Barnet Parking Service, PO Box 197, Lowton Way, Hellaby, Sheffield, S98 1LW.
Abandoned vehicle queries:
Worried about a childs safety
Telephone: 020 8359 4066
Out of Hours: 020 8359 2000
Advice on how to make a planning application, questions regarding charges or to follow up an existing application.
Telephone: 020 8359 3000
Fax: 020 8359 4156
Telephone: 020 80 80 6587
Telephone: 020 86 10 3539
Adult Social Care: Social Care Direct
For adults with social care needs and their carers, advice and information about adult social care services and safeguarding alerts.
Telephone: 020 8359 5000