Each year we are required to produce a statement of accounts that gives details of all our financial activities and its overall financial position. This is a technical document in order to meet both statutory requirements and proper accounting practice.
Audited statement of Accounts - update
We have been unable to publish our audited Statement of Accounts by 31 July 2019. This is due to a delay in the conclusion of the external audit. The council’s officers and the audit team have been working through the matters that an audit requires, but some work remains outstanding
The following documents were presented to the Audit Committee on 16 July 2019:
- the draft Statement of Accounts together with a draft audit findings, entered by the auditor in accordance with Section 20(2) of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014;
- the Narrative Statement prepared in accordance with regulation 8 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015.
The council intends to publish the 2018/19 audited Statement of Accounts on its website after the receipt of the auditor’s report from the auditor which contains the final findings from the audit.
- 2018/19 Draft Statement of Accounts
- 2017/18 Final Statement of Accounts
- 2016/17 Final Statement of Accounts
- 2016/17 Annual Audit Letter
- 2015/16 Final Statement of Accounts
- Pensions Fund 2015/16 Final Statement of Accounts
- 2014/15 Final Statement of Accounts
- Pensions Fund 2014/15 Final Statement of Accounts
- 2013/2014 Statement of Accounts.