Sometimes children aren't able to live at home with their families or with other family members, so we provide care for them through foster carers or adoptive families. For very few children, who can't cope with a family environment, a children's residential home is the best option.
We work to ensure that all children achieve their potential in terms of the five outcomes identified within the Every Child Matters document and the Children Act 2004, we want:
- our children to be physically and emotionally healthy
- to keep them safe from harm and protected from abuse
- them to do well at school and to enjoy their free time
- want to help them make choices and grow up into responsible members of society
- to help them become young adults who are financially secure.