Afghan Locally Employed Staff Relocation Scheme
Received: 10 August 2021
I am seeking information regarding the Afghan Locally Employed Staff Relocation Scheme. I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information.
1. Have you been asked to take part in the Scheme?
2. Have you agreed to take part in the Scheme?
If you have agreed to take part in the Scheme, please provide me with the following information:
3. How many a) individuals b) households have you committed to relocating?
4. How many a) individuals b) households have you relocated to date?
5. Of those who you have committed to relocating, how many are currently residing in temporary accommodation? If possible, please provide a breakdown of the types of temporary accommodation being used (e.g. MOD houses)
6. How many a) 1-bedroom; b) 2-bedroom; c) 3-bedroom; d) 4-bedroom or more, houses/flats have you agreed to provide?
7. Do you currently provide English for Speakers of Other languages (ESOL) support for speakers of Farsi and/or Pashto?
8. Are you commissioning support through a specialist organisation (e.g. Refugee Council)?
9. What engagement have you undertaken with existing Afghan families in your local authority area who have previously taken part in the Scheme?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download