EIR to log - data request - residential bike hangers
Received: 1 October 2021
I would like to submit a data request under the Environmental Information Regulations .
My request refers to residential bike hangers. Please see this webpage as an example of what I am referring to https://www.richmond.gov.uk/bikehangars.
Please can you tell me
* The number of residential bike hangers installed in the borough
* The total capacity of residential bike hangers (ie number of spaces) installed in the borough
* The number of additional residential bike hangers that will be installed in the next six months and whether these have allocated funding or not
* The number of residents that have expressed interest for a space in a bike hanger (eg placed on a waiting list or similar mechanism) that are yet to be given one
* The organisation that maintains and operates the bike hangers (Ie in-house borough department or outsourced)
* The annual cost for a resident to use one space in a bike hanger
I hope this request is not a burden and I would be happy to receive the information as a simple data table via email to this address.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download