Barnet Council’s Greenspaces and Leisure service offers booking of tennis facilities within parks.
- offers a booking system which allows users to book courts in advance, ensuring fair and efficient distribution of court time
- take payments for bookings at some sites, creating a sustainable model for investing in our tennis facilities within parks
- improve the overall experience for tennis players in Barnet, helping to raise activity levels across the Borough.
As part of this process, customers will be asked to provide information to the council and its contractors.
These contractors, Sportslabs Technology Ltd for the ClubSpark programme (partner of the Lawn Tennis Association), and Premier Tennis, work on behalf of the council to collect bookings and provide customer service.
They also manage or offer additional services. They control these directly and are data controllers for the purposes of:
- Financial information for taking payment (LBB will not have access to customers’ debit or credit card information)
- Marketing services to individuals (LBB will not market services to its users)
- Delivery of services such as coaching which involve processing of some medical data (LBB has no access to this data, which is being gathered to ensure contractors comply which health and safety regulations to deliver coaching services).
Personal information collected
- address & contact details
- equalities Information (optional and anonymised after collection).
Who we share the information with
- other council services where necessary, such as customer services.
- anonymous statistics are provided to bodies for sport (such as the Lawn Tennis Association).
Legislation that applies
Equality Act 2010 applies to collection of equalities data.
How long we keep your information
Personal data associated with bookings for a period of five years following a user’s last booking date.
Anonymised data may be held beyond this period for equalities, financial and reporting purposes.