Advice for existing Housing Benefit claims
Help with an existing claim
You can contact us using our Housing Benefit query form for claimants if you need to:
- provide evidence to support a claim
- find out more information about a claim
- query a payment for an existing claim.
To complete the form, you'll need to provide:
- contact details
- your benefit claim number
- enquiry details including photographs or scanned documents to provide us with evidence.
Post documents to us
If you can’t send digital copies by email, you can post good quality copies of your documents to:
Barnet Council Benefit Service
PO Box 238
You can get advice and guidance by telephone.
Speak to an adviser on 020 8359 2000
If your hearing is impaired you can use type talk on 18001 020 8359 2000
Lines open: Monday to Thursday between 9am and 5.15pm and Friday 9am and 5pm.