If you're a private tenant having problems with your accommodation, you should immediately contact your landlord to give them an opportunity to sort the problem out. If this isn't possible or doesn’t help, you can ask us for advice.
If you would like to report an issue with your accommodation, please email or call 0208 359 7995. When you call you will be asked to provide contact details of your landlord please have these available. If you are able to send in photographs of the problem this may speed up the initial review of your case.
- Right to Rent and immigration inspections
- Energy efficiency: become more energy efficient and save money on fuel bills
- Pest control
- Community safety: safety and security in your home and antisocial behaviour
- Disabled Facilities Grants: grants to change or adapt facilities for disabled people in Barnet
- Keep Warm and Well: keeping warm and well over winter for elderly and disabled people of all ages in Barnet
- HMO COVID-19 guidance leaflet (PDF, 862 KB)
- Cladding and fire safety
If you're a Barnet Homes tenant, find information which is relevant to you at the Barnet Homes website