School admissions terms and conditions
When you submit your application for a school place, the terms and conditions you are agreeing to are:
The person with parental responsibility for the child named on this application and ordinarily reside at the address provided.
- if asked for by the Barnet School Admissions Team provide additional information and documentary evidence in connection with this application.
- notify the Barnet School Admissions Team right away of any changes to the details in this application.
- taken into consideration the relevant information and guidance outlined in Barnet’s primary/secondary guide to education.
- read the Privacy Notice and understand how my information may be used.
- given information that is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
I understand if I give
- any false, deliberately misleading information or
- withhold information
It can make my application invalid and could lead to the application and any associated school offer to be withdrawn.