Hendon Town Hall
Following the announcement of the bank holiday to fall on Monday 19 September, there will be a number of changes to council services including schools, libraries, bin collections and the council’s contact centre. Funerals will proceed as normal and death registrations can be facilitated via 020 8359 2000, between 9 – 11, if you require urgent same-day burial or cremation.
For details, please see below:
- All schools and education settings will be closed
- All libraries will be closed
- All Better GLL leisure centres will be closed
- The council can be contacted for emergencies only - telephone: 020 8359 2000
- Black refuse bin collections scheduled for Monday 19 September will now take place on Sunday 18 September. Any outstanding recycling collections will be completed throughout the week, please leave any unemptied blue recycling bins at the boundary of your property for collection. Updates here: www.barnet.gov.uk/bincollectionupdates
- Summers Lane Reuse and Recycling Centre will be closed. Residents with an existing booking will be contacted to rearrange their booking slot.
For the latest updates, please follow us on social media.